OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Chunk of Devon Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Your privacy is important to us.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The information we collect
For the purpose of trading with Chunk of Devon Ltd and using our services, we may collect the following information:
• Company name
• Job Title
• Contact information including: postal address, email address, telephone/mobile number.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to specific customer requirements and order processing.
What we do with this information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our website, products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use your postal address to send promotional flyers and brochures.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
How you’re protected
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will only disclose your information to third party contractors in order to process your order and complete a successful delivery; however, it will not be disclosed to any organisation outside of Chunk of Devon Ltd apart from the following circumstance;
• Where we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations
• To prevent and/or detect crime;
• To successfully direct mail or email information about products and services Chunk of Devon Ltd can offer.
We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing or other purposes without your express consent.
Chunk of Devon Ltd may however provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
How you can access or correction your information.
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date and will delete or amend any information that you believe to be inaccurate. Amendments to your account can be made by contacting us by either email or telephone.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and to therefore improve the user experience when using that website.
For further information about Cookies please follow this link www.aboutcookies.org
Third Party Cookies
Our website uses third party cookies for analytics and advertising including affiliate tracking as follows:
How do you remove your name from our mailing lists?
You can contact us to request your account to be closed at any time. If you don’t want to close the account but want to be removed from email and postal mailing list then you can simply click unsubscribe from the emails from Chunk of Devon or contact us to be removed.
How can you obtain information held about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please contact us.
Chunk of Devon Ltd., Ottery St.Mary, Devon. EX11 1NR
P: 01404 814 401
i : chunkofdevon.co.uk